The Oximiser 601 is an essential battery optimiser.
The Oximiser 601 is a modern charger designed to charge, optimise and prolong the life of a 12V automotive battery. It uses a continuous yet variable charge current to ensure that the battery is charged correctly. If a load is applied to the battery, this charger will compensate by automatically increasing the charge current and thereby maintain the battery condition. The Oximiser 601 can be left permanently connected to provide guaranteed long-term battery care. It is ideally suited for charging batteries ranging in size from 4Ah - 30Ah. This covers batteries normally fitted to scooters, motorcycles, light aircraft, ride-on lawn mowers, and small (such as classic/racing) cars.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries
- Protected against short circuit
- LED charge voltage indicator
- Dead battery indicator
- Continuous float charge
- Suitable for 12V automotive battery types up to 30Ah including:
- Can be used with most batteries including maintenance free and gel types
- Up to 600mA charging power
- 2-year guarantee
3 Stage battery management system:
- Checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
Bulk Fast Charge:
- Charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity